Postponed to 2021, dates TBC!
The organisers have decided to postpone this event until November 2021. More details will be made available when we have them. The Spirit of Tasmania have agreed to refund ferry bookings and The Old Woolstor in Hobart is offering accomodation booking refunds. Please see the Ferry and Hotels page for more details.
We've been wanting a classic rally in Tasmania since the first ANCSR in 2009. Won't you join us?